Bury ProfessionalsBury has some wonderful talented people who can offer a variety of services to the community and beyond
- Bury Stores
- Groceries, Newspapers, Dry Cleaning and Convenience.
- High Street, Bury, Cambridgeshire, PE26 2NR – 01487 812303
- Bury Cakes & Pies
- We make fresh homemade cakes, pies and specialty cakes such as wedding cakes, birthday cakes and cakes for special occasions.
- The Old Post Office, Upwood Rd, Bury, Huntingdon,Cambridgeshire, PE26 2PA – 01487 812200
- Burton Brothers Vauxhall Cars and Sales
- Book a Service / MOT / Service Plans / Tyres / Parts & Accessories / Body Repairs / Service Information /Vauxhall Service Club / Service & Parts
- Bury Road, Ramsey, Cambridgeshire , PE26 1NE – Sales: 0843 178 3580 / Service: 0843 178 3581 / Parts: 0843 178 3582 …See More
- G. Tinkler Ltd –
- G.Tinkler Ltd is still to this day a family run business; with over 40 years experience within the motor industry. We offer a very personal approach to all customers old or new. We understand the importance of getting and keeping you on the road, with your safety always in mind.
- Carls Motors Milestone Farm, Warboys Road, Bury, Ramsey, Huntingdon, PE26 2NF
- Manor Farm Eggs – Produce Free Range Eggs both at Manor Farm Bury and Rectory Farm Broughton. See More
Question: What came first, the chicken or the egg. Click here to find out
- Usborne Books
Osbourne Books, Bury. - Aimee K Colton :- Find us on Facebook
Looking for that right book or gift? At Usborne we have over 2000 publications of pop-up, activity, reading, etc. for babies to an young adult. For more information contact Aimee at email@example.com
Don’t miss out on these new titles from Usborne this month while supplies last.
- Mobile Ladies Hairdresser Mobile Ladies hairdresser in Bury - Mary Thorburn :- • Fully Qualified, 40 Years Experience • Covering Ramsey & Local Villages • Cuts, Sets, Perms & Blow Dry's • All done in the comfort of your own home • Very competitive prices & discounts for pensioners • For Appointments & Enquiries • Contact Mary: 07561 243822
- John Branson
- Providing a wide range of building services in and around Bury, Ramsey and as far as March. specialising in New Builds, Renovations and Driveways.
- 2 Tunkers Lane, Bury, Huntingdon PE26 2NP
- Pilkinton Building Ltd … “Zurich Registered House Builder /Developer Federation of Master Builders Member”
- 7, Tunkers Lane, Bury, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE26 2LA – 01487 815688
- New Build & Project Management – Extensions & Renovations – Conservatories & Patios – Hard Landscaping & Driveways – Roofing & Groundwork … See More
- R&R Housden Builders Ltd … “Builders Federation of master builders member”
- High St, Bury, Ramsey, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE26 2NR –01487 812261
- Providing a wide range of building services in and around Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. We specialise in flat roofing … See More
- White Lion
- Providing a wide range of Real Ales – Regulars: Elgood’s Cambridge Bitter & Wells Bombardier. Wines and Spirits. Lively bar with pool table and TV, separate lounge/restaurant and darts room. Wonderful Home Cooked food too.Opening hours: 11:00 – 23:45
- Upwood Road, Bury, Huntingdon – 01487 813542
- Black Dog Ironing and Cleaning Map to Black Dog Ironing and Cleaning Services Bury
- Helen Allan: Located in a smoke free family home in Bury, Black Dog Ironing offers ironing at £8 per hour with 25% off every 10th order and domestic cleaning at £10 per hour. Places are limited for my popular cleaning services. Please ask if you would like to see my price list and terms.
- 11 Sunfield Road, Bury, Huntingdon, PE26 2NN, – 07739465599 firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find me on Facebook
- Not Just Travel Anglia Click for a taster of the ultimate holiday experience
- Susan Fleming is a Personal Travel Consultant, working to find you the perfect holiday. With a passion for travel and for helping others to travel, Susan will be your contact throughout your whole holiday experience. People across the UK have booked their travel with Susan because of her “fanatical” service. Not Just Travel is a trading division of Hays Travel Ltd. Agents for ATOL Holders. Members of ABTA – K9413.
- Have a look at some of our Travel Destinations ….. click
- Susan Fleming Personal Travel Consultant, – 0845 6439 007 / 03330 116 665 email@example.com
- 37 Upwood Road, Bury, cambs, PE26 2PA Map to Not Just Travel Anglia in Bury
- Visit my website for more information and to request a quote for your perfect holiday. See Not Just Travel’s Website (Registered Business Address: Unit 22 Basepoint, Aviation Park, Enterprise C Unit 22 Basepoint, Aviation Park, Enterprise Close, Christchurch Dorset BH23 6NX)
- Thorpe Park Caravan for Hire. Contact US Map to Thorpe Park Cleethorpes
- This well equipped and well maintained privately owned three bedroom, Willerby Salisbury 12’ x38’ is offered for holiday rentals. It is gas fired and warm air heated to make this the equivalent of a “Deluxe “ class Haven caravan. Superbly positioned, close to the play areas, the indoor and outdoor swimming pools, the sandy, beach and all of the main entertainment centres of Thorpe Park Haven holiday site We have a very generous sized pitch with lots of private space around us and separate hard standing parking to the rear. It is a lovely spacious quiet cul-de-sac and lots of grassy areas around the caravan to relax and play - this is a lovely quiet, safe spot in the daytime and you can relax outside whilst listening to the chirruping of the birds in the nearby trees and the laughter of children playing.
- Our caravan has all mod cons, including a wonderfully comfortable suite, fully equipped kitchen with gas oven, microwave, and separate fridge / freezer. For your entertainment there is a flatscreen LCD TV/DVD with free-to-air channels, and there is a choice of books, toys and board games available to our guests. We also provide a vacuum cleaner, hair-dryer, and iron. In addition to the gas fire in the lounge, there is warm air heating in all rooms (which heats the place up really quickly, keeping the caravan snug and warm. See more....
- You can also see our photo galleries.
Photos Click & View Caravan Click Me Beach Click Me Fun Park Click Me Out & About Click Me
Pets: Walk, Board and Groom
- Friend for Life Grooming Parlour — Map to - Old Stable Walk Bury Ramsey Cambs Click to see our grooming parlour
- As animal lovers, we love and respect everything with a heartbeat, and understand that there is nothing more important than for your pet to feel comfortable, joyous and loved whilst they are with us. We provide a variety of grooming services, all of which are completed carefully and professionally to ensure that the customer is satisfied, and that their pet can look forward to coming back with no worry of being mistreated. Therefore, although the job may take longer than you are used to, you can rest assured that your pet is treated as a member of our own family, as we believe all animals should! … See More
- 3 Old Stable Walk, Bury, Huntingdon – 01487 815440 Open Monday – Saturday 08:00 – 17:00 firstname.lastname@example.org or you can find us on Facebook
Boarding Kennels & Cattery:Cromwell Farm, Warboys Road, Bury, Ramsey, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE26 2NU
- Cromwell Farm Boarding kennels & Cattery —
- Cromwell Farm is a family run Boarding Kennels and Cattery in Cambridgeshire, with a number of long serving and experienced staff.
- We pride ourselves on our excellent customer rapport and local reputation. The Boarding Kennels have been established for many years and are set in a rural location on the edge of a small village called Bury (near Ramsey, Huntingdon).
- Our site and facilities consist of 7 acres of hard and soft surfaces, grass lawns, secure paddocks and fruit orchards. We feel that the Cromwell Farm Boarding Kennels team go that extra mile to ensure your pet is cared for as if it was our own. All new customers are welcome, and encouraged, to visit during our opening hours to view the facilities on offer, meet the team and run through any special requirements you may have which we will be only to happy to accommodate.
- Cromwell Farm Boarding Kennels is also proud to be lending a helping hand to the RGT (Retired Greyhound Trust) and acting as a fosterer to the CPL (Cats Protection League).
- OPENING HOURSSummer Opening Times(1st March – 31st October)Monday to Sunday: 9.00am to Noon – 2.00pm to 5.00pm. Wednesday: 9.00am to Noon – Closed p.m.Winter Opening Times (1st November – End of February)Monday to Saturday: 9.00am to 11:30am – 3.00pm to 5.00pm Sunday: 3.00pm to 5.00pm Wednesday: Closed all dayBank Holidays: 3.00pm to 4.00p.m.Closed to the public (but still boarding): Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday
- Cromwell Farm, Warboys Road, Bury, Ramsey, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE26 2NU Telephone: 01487 710181 email@example.com ... Find out more here
The Hairy BarkersWendy's Business Card and Contact Details
- The Hairy Barkers provides a fully insured and DBS checked Dog Walking and Pet Pop-In service in the Bury / Ramsey and surrounding area.
- I absolutely adore animals and have always kept them at home, so have decided to set up my own small business. My primary aim is to exercise, care for and entertain your hairy friend for whatever reason you can't!
- Dog Walking The dogs I walk are never mixed with a another family and are all kept safely on your chosen lead. My walks have taken me around the Ramsey golf course, the surrounding fields and as far out as Huntingdon, where I regularly walk a dog through Stukeley Meadows and Hinchingbrooke.
- Pet Pop-In I can also provide house checks if you don't require your dog to be walked, but you are away for long hours and just need reassurance that your pet is comfortable at home. I will call in on your dogs, cats or any other small animal. This service can range from replenishing their water and food to just generally making a fuss of them!
- Quick Price Guide: Pet-Pop-In: From £5 Dog Walking: Solo - From £7 per hour / Two or more dogs from the same family - £5 per dog per hour.Prices to vary depending on the location.I am reliable, fit and will walk in all weathers! I can also be flexible on my hours, to cater for your animal's needs. See an example walk
- I look forward to hearing from you Wendy.
- Please contact on 07771 967074 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roger is a Singer, specialising in 50’s and 60’s style music, from gentle ballads to fast rock-n-roll. Roger is available for all events, from private parties (Birthdays, Weddings and Anniversaries etc.) to Club Cabaret, Stage Shows, Dances, Festivals and Corporate Entertainment. Roger Sea is a self-contained, professional show with full sound facilities to cater for all types of venue and for all kinds of events. No matter what your requirement are, you can be assured of a reliable and highly professional approach throughout. Please contact Roger for prices and availability.
- Email Roger: email@example.com
- Phone Roger: 07513 486934
- Netman Computer and Web Services Map to Netman
- Netman: offers a computer service to the residents of Bury. Netman is a UK non-profit organisation any donations given for the work undertaken by Netman goes towards helping children in third world countries such as Nicaragua ( Ometepe Island Nicaragua) and other poor countries. This donation is used to purchase IT equipment locally and supply it too much needed places like schools and relief agencies / offices. Netman endorses the Ramsey Computers Website which is affiliated to Amazon. All purchases made from this site also contribute towards third world countries. See More. Why not have a look at Netman's Homepage
- 1 Tunkers Lane, Bury, Huntingdon, PE26 2LA, – 07812344909 firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send you requirements via the contact page